Monday, April 12, 2021

LO2: Explanation of Media Choices for Client and Mind Map of Ideas

For my client, I have decided to create three media types: 

Social Media Page:

This page will be solely for the purpose of marketing SPH Publising's new magazine "Steelie" and will only post content to reach this goal

TV Advertisement:

This will be featured prior to watershed (at around 3-4pm) so as to fit to a schedule when my target audience would be completing their education process

Posters:

These will be placed in social hotspots for my target audience, for example roller rinks, outdoor areas (Peace Gardens) and nearby popular shops.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LO3: Evaluation

Final Product: Technical and Aesthetic Match-to-Brief: My campaign material fits the technical requirements of the brief as it accurately an...